A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

So much to say, but very little time. However, since I'm trying to be better at blogging, I'll post a little at a time. I will be continually adding to this post as time continues.

GENERAL CONFERENCE was survived this year. It gets harder and harder when you have kids, as I've noticed, but when you try and do what's right, the Lord blesses you, and even lets you hear parts of the talk, that perhaps, are the parts you needed to hear the most anyway.
Crystal is old enough that we can distract her with coloring activities. We printed up a bunch of coloring conference pages on Sugardoodle.net to keep her busy. For those of you with kids who are unaware of this gem of a website, it's fabulous, and helps your kids get some further involvement in conference. I would love to pick apart all the talks I loved and why, but I don't want to bore you. I am, however reading a talk everyday already thanks to LDS.org and love that I come across things that I didn't notice while hearing it. As a mother, conference was particularly touching and it made me cry several times, like only the gospel can seem to do to me.

EASTER EGG DIPPER TREATS
I made these to be festive for Easter, and they were really good, and looked absolutely adorable in the kids Easter baskets! Super cheap and easy too!!


Here are some pics of my family and my kids in their Easter clothes for your enjoyment:

6 comments:

stephanie itri said...

Love them all, so cute! You're wearing pink??

Lisa/Scott said...

LOL yes...I was trying to wear something Easter friendly. I was so mad it was snowing outside, so I tried to wear something bright and springy in protest. Scott actually wishes I'd wear more pink, he likes me in it so I do have one pink shirt in my closet.

Unknown said...

I love those outfits!!! The kids look gorgeous and you in pink...HOT! I need to buy myself a pink shirt..that's it, I'm going right now

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Those treats look yummy!! You are such a good mom! You have such a beautiful family!

Lisa said...

Seth looks so handsome in his little suit! The treats really good! I will have to try them next Easter.

M said...

I LOVE Seth's suit! Oh my goodness adorable!