"Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]"
This is what the DVD cover looks like. See? Cheesy.

At first I found the blond barbie like figures in the sports bra's slightly ridiculous along with some of the "dance" movements that the workout entails. There's another blond in the group who's in the video which they seem to have omitted from the cover. I wonder if that pisses her off every time she looks at it. To be fair, she has three brunettes in there too. (If you count the gay guy in the green shorts). This is a little off the subject, but why are the blonds all in two piece outfits and the brunettes in one piece ones? The only brunette belly you see is the one in the ugliest 80's outfit out of all of them, which is saying a lot. I dig the leg warmers though.
Anyway, after giving this workout a try (because, being the curious person that I am, it was necessary to try it) I liked it. I started mixing it in with my other workouts during the week and like has now progressed into love. Since it's a workout, our relationship is mostly physical. ;) If you do all the sections in a row (which ends up to be just under an hour) it's actually a good workout, and I enjoy listening to her somewhat soothing Australian accent. Accents in general make me happy. Another thing I love? Is that through the whole workout she's grimacing. I don't know if she was attempting to smile and can't cause she's working hard, or simply that she doesn't care to hide that she's sweaty and tired. Either way, I love it cause I don't feel like a looser when I get a little winded. So for your viewing enjoyment, I am embedding a 9 minute clip of the DVD on here so you can see what it looks like. You obviously don't have to watch all of it, but if you're curious, here's a peek.
3 comments:
Who wears short shorts? Apparently this guy!
Your back!! Yeah!! I am one of your blogging fans! I enjoyed all the pictures. It is crazy how grown up Seth is. I don't even remember the last time that I saw him. It was fun getting together in January. Are you going to Disneyland again this fall? If you are I really want to come with you. We have been wanting to take the kids for awhile now. The fall would be a great time to go!
Lisa! Yes I'm back. I'm working on being more diligent at my blogging and journal writing. I'm on a whole personal improvement mission!! Haha. Yes, we're planning on going to Disney this fall, and it would be awesome to all go at the same time!
Post a Comment