A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jared's Wedding



Lisa's kid brother, Jared, got married last Thursday on the 14th of August. Lisa can't believe that her little bro is all grown up. It was great to be there in the temple with them and reflect on the blessings of eternal marriage. Not only did it make us happy for them, but it also made us reflect yet again on how grateful we are to be together to learn and grow and raise children. It was awesome. Congratulations Jared on a beautiful temple marriage, and may you have many years of happiness ahead of you!

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

That wedding dress is so beautiful!

natalie brady said...

I can't believe how big seth has gotten already! He really is adorable!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jared! Crystal looked so adorable in all the pictures. I love how you did her hair. The picture of Seth smiling away is so cute. It looks like it was a fun day for everyone. I noticed that they had the "thrones" at their reception too. It is becoming a family tradition!

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

Holy Cow Lisa! I can't believe Jared is that old I swear he is still stuck in my head as a kid like he was when we used to play. Where did the time go? Your kids are adorable it looks they are growing fast too.