A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Itri Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Printable family tree - Geneology


So according to this website, our son looks like both of us...hmmmm big suprise. I was hoping it would say which features were more like me and which were like his, but oh well.

6 comments:

tinybubbles said...

I know...I was too! But watching Seth in the last post, I think he has Scott's nose and your mouth...sooo cute! Oh, and I just had to watch the video of Crystal doing her football moves! It is my favorite...she is so very, very smart!

tinybubbles said...

I know...I was too! But watching Seth in the last post, I think he has Scott's nose and your mouth...sooo cute! Oh, and I just had to watch the video of Crystal doing her football moves! It is my favorite...she is so very, very smart!

tinybubbles said...

Sorry, not sure why it posted my comment twice...but now I get to redeem myself...I meant to say I just had to watch the video of Crystal doing her football moves AGAIN just so that you know it isn't a random comment in a random place!

Jewels said...

K, your baby is SO cute! Honestly, it makes me want to have another one...almost!

So, the Twilight Books - I know, right? So shameful that I love them so much! I'm 1/2-way through the last book and I am LOVING every word of it. I can't wait to finish it! Ahhh, they bring such joy to my life...my silly, trivial life!

Cordell and McCall said...

how cute! It is always so fun to see your what your kids pick up from you and your hubby! What a great mix of the two of you~

natalie brady said...

What a fun website, where do you find all of these fun things?