I loved it! Crystal makes the cutest little elf. The facial expressions she makes goes great with the show! You guys are the best. Thanks for the entertainment!
Natalie...people know I like this stuff and send them to me so I can do my own. This one is on jibjab.com you have to create an account to do it, but it's free.
I know that I already made a comment but I have another. I showed this to Parker and he loved it! It was after about the fifth time that I had to tell him it was enough.
5 comments:
This is too funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Where do you find these things?
I loved it! Crystal makes the cutest little elf. The facial expressions she makes goes great with the show! You guys are the best. Thanks for the entertainment!
That's great!
Natalie...people know I like this stuff and send them to me so I can do my own. This one is on jibjab.com you have to create an account to do it, but it's free.
I know that I already made a comment but I have another. I showed this to Parker and he loved it! It was after about the fifth time that I had to tell him it was enough.
Post a Comment