A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Preggo again

Sorry to those of you I haven't told yet. It's a long story including an actual false negative on a pregnancy test when I first suspected what was going on with me...so naturally I didn't even know what was happening at first. Not to mention the many scares that my crazy body brought on once I found out for sure. So I didn't say anything for a while to a lot of people mostly because I didn't know if the outcome would be happy or not. Anyway, I figured enough time has passed to make sure the world knows, since my pot belly is now visible, and people are finding out anyway. We find out if it's a "He" or a "She" next month. I think having two is still scarier for me than having one was, mostly because I still don't know if I have the ability to handle two...guess we'll find out soon enough.
See how my baby is doing

9 comments:

Ramsey said...

I am so excited for you!!

Liz said...

CONGRATS!! I think someone mentioned it to me the other day. Oh, yeah, it was Marilee. I was surprised because I hadn't heard anything, but I don't blame you one bit for waiting. How exciting! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl. Do you have any inklings? Ahhh! Congratulations! I really am so excited for you! Having babies is the most exciting thing we women can look forward to in our lives after marriage. :) Well, until menopause, that is. Then we'll have retirement to look forward to! Oh yeah!

natalie brady said...

I was scared to death to have my second one because the first was so crazy, I actually had a break down just thinking about it how I didn't think I could handle it, but then when Christian came it was way better than I expected. For me, everyting seamed easier the second time around because I already knew what to expect and how to handle things. You'll do a great job!

Marilee said...

Congrats, Lisa! I keep asking myself the same question - can I handle two kids? I guess we'll both find out in the upcoming months. Good luck with your pregnancy!

Familia Forsloff said...

Congrats Lisa!!!..Hopefully you got our Christmas card that announced Im pregnant too..and we are so close in dates..Im due May 31..we find out Jan 17 what we are having..this should be exciting to see what we are both going through together!..Keep me updated!

Lisa said...

Lis, I am so excited for you. I know I told you before but I still am excited. You will do a great job with two! I know Crystal will love having a sibling. Mckenna was 2 1/2 when Parker was born. She was always really good with him. I think it helped because she was a little older when he was born. When the oldest is a girl she likes to be a little mother too. Let me know when you find out if its a boy or girl!

tinybubbles said...

Whoo Hooo! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It'll be so fun to have two little ones! You'll have to keep sending advice my way...I love it!

Unknown said...

That is awsome. Congrats!!!!!

Lisa/Scott said...

Liz...I don't know about inklings...they change all the time. After thinking about it pretty hard I honestly wouldn't prefer one over the other...I want both for different reasons. I guess I'll find out by the end of the month.