Elmo Christmas Tree:
Snowman Christmas tree:
(Crystal loves snowmen)
And the Star Wars Christmas tree
(You have to zoom in to appreciate the detail)
.
Crystal Screamed at the Nutcracker tree...she's terrified of nutcrackers, don't ask me why. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of that one. After we had enough of looking at trees we went to Black Angus for an excellent meal and called it a day.
5 comments:
Of course, the Elmo tree. Soren probably never would have left that tree if we had been there (Anders either, for that matter). :) That's funny that Crystal is terrified of nutcrackers. What a random fear!
I have never been to the festival of trees. I always hear about it. I will have to try that. It was fun to see you so much this weekend!
That would be so much fun! My boys LOVE christmas trees. Whenever we go to the store we have to go to the christmas section so they can look at the christmas trees. Don't ya just love christmas?
Lis...it was great to see you too. Your new house is beautiful and you deserve every part of it!
Hi Lisa, looks like u guys are having fun this Christmas. What's new with you guys? Can u give me your address? I'm attempting to send our cards this year. I hope you guys are doing well, your little girl is adorable. I'm glad we could keep in touch. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment