A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fake Smile

Crystal has a fake/courtesy smile she uses whenever we've asked her to smile for pictures lately. The problem is, it looks nothing like a smile and she just looks like she's crazy. I had to get it on video before she stops doing it and it'll just be a memory. Kids can be so odd...but they make me laugh.

fake smile from Lisa on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

that's so funny...I love it

Liz said...

That's awesome! What a little goober! :)

Lisa said...

I love it! She can always make me laugh. I can't believe that she is almost two! She has such a fun personality.

Unknown said...

That is so funny. Not even close to a smile.

natalie brady said...

Nicholas used to do a terrible fake smile, it made him look like he was handicaped or something, and everytime we took a picture of him, he did it. Luckily he is starting to outgrow it!

tinybubbles said...

Lisa!!! How funny! Isn't amazing how incredibly smart kids are! She is still super cute even when she is acting silly!

Yohanna