Unfortunately, Scott and I were not available to actually see Dan and Jason walk with our own eyes because I had to take Crystal to school and pick her up, and Scott had a Dr. Appointment. So we had to wait outside to congratulate them and take pictures, which we did. (Sorry some of them turned out blurry, I can't make them bigger because it's embarrassing how blurry they are, but it is what it is)
Andy Reid's daughter was also graduating that day. He's a friend of Scott's family so when he saw all us Itri's he came over to say Hi and ask us how we are doing. (For my gal pals unfamiliar with sports, He's the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles football team. I didn't know that either until I got married into the Itri family, so don't feel bad.)
Jacob was a little grumpy because it was hot outside, and he was hungry and sleepy, but he cheered up enough for a picture.
Here are my wonderful In-laws, Nick and Margie. When I see how other people's in-laws can be, I am nothing but thankful for them and how great they are. (Margie also took all these pictures with my camera for this post since Jacob was being a handful.)
...Here is my darling family
We all went to eat at Cafe Rio afterwords
It was a great day. Congratulations to Jason and Dan!!!

1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! You look great Lisa!!
Post a Comment