The Eagles and the Phillies...The Phillies and the Eagles...
THIS is what happens when they schedule an Eagles game at the same time as a Phillies game at my house. Look what they've made my husband do!! Thanks a lot MLB...you've turned my living room into a sports bar.
I just found your blog through Stephanie's blog! I'm Karisa, one of Scott's buddies, and I met you (Lisa) way back when you guys were first dating.
It was so fun to scroll down and see your pictures. You guys look like you're doing great! When are you going to move to Philly?! I'm SURE Scott is trying to get back there. That's a classic picture of the 2 TVs-- that was a very important sports day for Philadelphians!
Here's our blog in case you're curious and ever bored: http://johnandkarisa.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I just found your blog through Stephanie's blog! I'm Karisa, one of Scott's buddies, and I met you (Lisa) way back when you guys were first dating.
It was so fun to scroll down and see your pictures. You guys look like you're doing great! When are you going to move to Philly?! I'm SURE Scott is trying to get back there. That's a classic picture of the 2 TVs-- that was a very important sports day for Philadelphians!
Here's our blog in case you're curious and ever bored:
http://johnandkarisa.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment