A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

High ho, Hi ho...it's sad I'll never grow.

Compared to my husband, I am a midget. Herein lies the proof:

These are a couple of pictures I didn't post earlier because of how he dwarfs me.

Exhibit A:


I can justify this one by saying look at our feet, he's on a slant. Sadly enough, the second picture I'm about to show is 10 times worse.

Observe Exhibit B:

Okay, this one is just sad. I SWEAR this is not photo shopped. I look like his 9 year old daughter. I'm still trying to figure out how this picture happened. I'm 5'4"... but this picture makes me look more like 2'3".

I've always been short. When I was in 6th grade people kept mistaking me for a third grader. It used to make me so mad. I guess in the long run looking younger is never a bad thing...until my face gets all wrinkled. Then I'll just look like the leprechaun in those cheesy 80's horror movies.







Remind me never to wear a green overcoat and top hat.





One hour later

Okay, after looking more closely I've realized that the picture is in fact, an optical illusion. Scott is standing on a hill. Look:

Phew! Nice to know I'm not going insane. Still a funny pic though.
Check out our matching sandals by the way! Those things are waterproof, blisterproof, and great for hiking, biking, beaching, and walking for more than 20 minutes. They were an awesome investment for the trip. You can find them at Sports Authority. Yes they don't look worthy of America's next Top Model, but they're practical and they were the only shoes I wore during the entire trip.

4 comments:

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

hahah im sure if tori could she would give you some of her height she is always complaining on how she is too tall! :) but just think of how many sexy high heeled shoes you get to wear! :) and that leprechaun is freaky!

T + 2 said...

HAHAHA too funny! I feel your pain though...I'm all of 5'3", and was foolish enough to date a 6'7" giant for awhile...made things, interesting to say the least haha!

M said...

being short isn't a bad thing...unless your husband puts all your spices on top of the cupboards where you can't get them...grrr...yes, i have my own height issues too. but i love that you're short...that's why i love you; well, one of the reasons why. :)

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

So jealous of the beach photos! I am in need of a vacation! P.S. just be thankful he is taller than you, it would be much worse if you towered over your husband!