A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

WHY IT'S FUN TO DRESS UP A GIRL FOR HALLOWEEN:












AND WHY IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO DRESS UP A BOY FOR HALLOWEEN:






THE BONUS...
Even though we have two kids, we only had to carve one pumpkin, since only one was old enough to appreciate it.
And appreciate it she did.





HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

10 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest costumes! You have to have the shoes, the dress, the jewelry etc..They both looked adorable!

Lisa said...

Wow!that is quite the dress. I am going to take a wild guess and ask if your Mom made it. Seth looks so adorable in his costume. All the dressing up is so worth it to see the smiles on their little faces. Mckenna always feels like a million bucks when I dress her up and do her makeup.

natalie brady said...

I wish I had a girl to dress up too! You are right about the boys being easy though, my boys just wore the same costumes as last year and didn't care at all as long as they got candy!

Familia Forsloff said...

Wow..what a great princess she makes!...I have to say that Im a little jealous that you get to dress up and be girlie with a daughter!

Unknown said...

What a cute dress. Your kids are darling.

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

What a beautiful Princess and Cute Cuddly Puppy. Love the pumpkin too it is definately smiling ear to ear.

Cathy said...

Your kids are REALLY cute! I love their smiles! And I agree about the pumpkins. We didn't carve any because I knew Max wouldn't care.

tinybubbles said...

Ohhhhh, Crystal's costume is super cute!!! How fun! I can't wait until Mia gets the hang of Halloween!

Katy Truman said...

Cute little Belle. Your kids had way cute costumes. Hope everything else is going good.

Telisa said...

Your kids look adorable in their costumes. Isn't Halloween so fun with kids? I am so jealous that you guys went to Disneyland. Looks like you had a good time. We've been trying to go for years now, but stuff just keeps coming up. One of these days though...Thanks for keeping in touch!