

The white and yellow dress was hand made by her Grandma deHoyos.


Of course the basket was her favorite.

Here she is in her Easter dress:



It was such a nice day! After church we walked around the Timp temple and took pictures there:



After that we went to Grandmas to have an Easter Egg hunt. Crystal found all 24 eggs!

We also had Easter dinner at Grandmas house. While we were at it, we busted out a cake and sang happy birthday to everybody in the family who had a birthday this month. Lisa's brother Matt turned 18 on the fifth, Mike turned 25 on the 17th, Scott's birthday was last Saturday, and Jared's birthday is today. So we sang a big happy birthday to everybody.

Easter is so much fun while you have a family to share it with!

Anyway...
I think this is the last of the excitement for a really busy month. Like I said, Everybody's birthday was this month. Scott and I dropped Crystal off with the grandparents last Saturday so that we could spend his birthday alone together. It was wonderful. We went to fuddruckers for lunch, then went shopping for his present together, then went to see Vantage point at the movies, and then ate dinner at Black Angus. It was nice to have an all day date with just the two of us.
I'm happy that this pregnancy is almost over. My hair is thinning already. (With Crystal it didn't start thinning until she was born.) Even though it grows back, it drives me insane to have hair falling out. I'm going to have to take a few trips to the salon before this pregnancy is over, I may be forking out some money for some extensions to make my hair look nice and thick until my hair goes back to behaving itself.
I also hate this part because it's when I get really big. Until about now the belly is somewhat manageable, but from now until June I start to retain water, and it's already starting. Ugh. On the plus side, I'm looking forward to having a little man added to the household. As you can see, Crystal is pretty spoiled with all the attention being the only child and the only grandchild on both sides of the family. She needs to share the spotlight before her character starts to get affected. lol. I don't know though, she's still going to be the only girl and I can't help but love getting her girly clothes to wear! In the meantime, I try to keep myself busy with cleaning, reading, and going out with family and friends.
So that's what we've been up to this month. Hope you all had a fabulous Easter!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun easter. The pictures at the temple are beautiful! And Crystal looks adorable in her new dresses!
I know what you mean with the hair thing! What I hate the most is when it all grows back and I have wings on the side of my head, and short bangs in front. It's nightmare!
P.S. I was totally laughing when you made that comment on my blog about the baby knowing your voice, Christian actually responded to the name nicholas for a while because that was all he heard!
Those dresses are so cute, but they are made even cuter by the little girl wearing them. Seriously. She is so beautiful! I love the Temple pictures and your family is just darling. Looks like you had a great Easter with lots of memories to record. Happy Easter! And hang in there with the pregnancy. I hate the end, too, but it'll be all over before you know it. That's the nice thing about having Crystal, she'll keep you busy right up until baby #2 arrives...no long weeks of boredom and waiting impatiently. :) Good luck!
It looks like Crystal had an awesome Easter. I love the picture of her all dressed up blowing a kiss. What a great idea to go the temple grounds. It is a great way to remember why we celebrate Easter.
Post a Comment