I usually let Crystal go through the kitchen cupboards within reach and play with the pots and pans. The other day she was so excited due to the fact that she found a mixing bowl that fit her head perfectly. She put it on her head and ran around the room, giggling and saying "A hat!" over and over. It's so great that she finds the small things in life so pleasing, and in the process, she spreads her joy by making us laugh too!
5 comments:
What a little Ham! I love it. She looks so proud of herself...and completely enamored with her new find. Cute hat, Crystal!
That's too funny! She's is SO CUTE!
Crystal is such a cute girl! Lis, I think she looks like you in those pictures. She has your cute dimples in her cheek when she smiles.
Hi Lisa, good hearing from you. You look great! Your little family is so cute. What an adorable little girl and good looking husband! Hope we can keep in touch.
Hey Lisa,
I was also going through blogs and I found your blog. I don't know if you remember me but we were on Seminary Council at Timpview together. It is hard to find people after they get married and change their last names!!! But it is fun to see where everyone ends up! What a wonderful family!!! Follow the link to my blog if you want!
Yohanna Vernon (Craig in high school :) )
Post a Comment