Okay, so we're just going to tell you that as parents, we think our little girl is amazingly cute! Although the things she does may not be that different from other toddlers, it's unique and amazing to us as parents just to watch her do her thing with the funny personality she has. She usually likes to try and sing when she plays piano, but she was distracted a lot today and didn't do it on film, but here she is playing piano an being her cute self!
6 comments:
I bet she'll be a piano player and a singer. That's awesome
It is so cute to see Crystal running around your Mom's house. I love the pigtails. Is Grandma still spoiling her?
I love it that she has to run down to the other end to play all the keys. It was a beautiful song!
I love this video with the piano playing and all. But I think my favorite part is at the end when she's walking away babbling and tottering along. Oh, toddlers are so cute! I hope we get to hear her sing sometime. :)
Yes...grandma treats her like she's the only thing that matters anymore. That's what happens when she's the only grandchild (on both sides)
hahaha!! I love seeing her run around. It's so weird to me that she was once as small as Beck is and that Beck will someday be as big as she is!
Post a Comment