I have to second that! They are cutie patuties..love your little girls hair, she looks like a model!
Oh that is the cutest picture
They are so cute! I was so happy to see Seth wearing the outfit I gave him. He is looking so grown up that I almost didn't recognize him. It seems like they change every week at that age. We need to get together.
That's Darling!
Such a cute picture of your two kids!I can tell Crystal adores her little brother.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have to second that! They are cutie patuties..love your little girls hair, she looks like a model!
Oh that is the cutest picture
They are so cute! I was so happy to see Seth wearing the outfit I gave him. He is looking so grown up that I almost didn't recognize him. It seems like they change every week at that age. We need to get together.
That's Darling!
Such a cute picture of your two kids!I can tell Crystal adores her little brother.
Post a Comment